Masks are required.
Participants may opt not to wear their mask during participation, however, Miss Nicole will be wearing her mask at all times and encourages her students to do the same.
Please notify the recreation center if your child or anyone who tests positive that visited class tests positive for COVID-19.
Whetstone Community Center COVID-19 Guidelines
As we move forward with the reopening to the public we will have COVID-19 protocols in place in an effort to keep all participants and staff safe while in the center. We ask for all participants to help by adhering to the guidelines put into place so we can move forward safety and continue to bring back more of the programs we would like to offer.
- Please make every effort to maintain 6 feet of social distance from other participants
- Masks are required by all participants when entering the building and during activities with the exceptions being while working out in the fitness room and group fitness classes. Many of the classes will meet outside when possible, while outside masks will not be required provided social distancing can be maintained.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available through out the center.
- All participants must be registered for activities prior to the activity. We will have no drop in or open activities.
- We will attempt to keep traffic patterns one way when possible throughout the building.
- Participants will be asked to go directly to their classroom when entering and exit the building immediately following their scheduled activity. No Loitering will be allowed.