Please wear leotards, tights, and proper dance shoes.
- Ballet students wear pink leather ballet slippers. Strings should be tied and tucked into the shoe. Ballet shoes are to fit snug.
- Tap students wear black tap shoes.
- Jazz students wear black split sole jazz shoes.
- Drill team and Hip Hop classes should wear plain white canvas tennis shoes.
Hair should be pulled back out of the face and off the neck. Bun covers/snoods, are a pretty and decorative way to secure your child’s hair during class, and are available for purchase.
- Class dress for boys… shorts or sweat pants, t-shirt, socks.
- Boys in ballet wear black leather ballet slippers
- Boys in Jazz wear black split sole jazz shoes.
You can purchase shoes at Payless and Opening Night in Gahanna. Boys tap shoes are available at Opening Night in Gahanna. Boys Jazz and Ballet shoes are available at Payless. Please do not wear these shoes outside as dirt, gum, mud, snow, rain, etc… will get dragged into the classroom. Bring shoes in a bag and put them on in class. There are some shoes available to borrow, however, we may not have your size.
For those students who are outgrowing their shoes, if we have the next size you need, please feel free to swap shoes. However, please make sure the shoes fit properly.